Wings® Wellness Program
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” -Isaiah 40:31
You’ll find that one of the greatest benefits of living at a Presbyterian Homes & Services community is the opportunity to interact with and be part of a thriving community. Get to know others in your community by becoming involved with our wellness program, known as WINGS®. Age well while improving and gaining confidence in your own physical fitness.
Opportunities to boost your health
- Individualized personal strength training
- Group fitness classes, such as Pilates, aerobics, and yoga
- Aquatic classes in communities with a pool
- Education on physical fitness
Our exercise programs accommodate all fitness levels.
Advantages of improving your physical fitness
- Heighten energy
- Promote joint health
- Enhance strength, balance, and flexibility
- Reduce risk of depression
- Build strength and mobility
Exercise equipment at our Wings® Wellness Centers are specially-chosen to meet your needs. Physical fitness professionals, certified as personal trainers, oversee the Wings® Wellness Centers while leading classes fostering an engaging wellness experience that promotes healthy living.
Wings® Wellness Centers