We are a leader in the industry, participating in many cutting edge grant programs and innovative initiatives that give our employees opportunities to learn and grow. We are a growing organization with 49 locations in MN, WI and IA with expectations to double in size over next 15 years. With so many communities, our staff have the opportunity to grow within the organization in a variety of career paths.
Benefits for what you need now
Full-time benefit eligible employment begins at 60 hours per two-week pay period:
All employees are eligible for:
- Healthcare insurance coverage through Medica
- Dental insurance coverage through Delta Dental
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Generous PTO (paid time away from work)
- Free Employee Assistance Program for all employees for “when life happens”
- Regular wage step increases offered for hourly positions
- Free flu shots in the fall
- Free coffee and reduced price meal tickets offered at many communities
- Employee appreciation events such as annual staff picnics and holiday parties
Exciting opportunities for where you’re going
We make it a priority to promote from within; find an opportunity that fits you and grow with us!
- Monthly learning and development opportunities to attend a variety of classes on site
- Opportunities for development assignments to help you grow to the next step in your career
Where can I serve?
Search current career opportunities
See why our employees love working at PHS