NEW! Complete Nursing Assistant Training in only 10 days at no cost!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) offers Nursing Assistant training programs that work with your busy lifestyle. This flexible program can be completed in a matter of weeks and provides graduates with the skills they need to pass the state exam and start a rewarding career as a Certified Nursing Assistant with PHS. The curriculum is flexible, engaging, interactive, and fun! The mobile-friendly content is accessible anywhere.
OnTrack coursework includes:
- 35 hours of self-paced education via online training
- 24 hours of hands-on training in a Skills Lab, located in Roseville, MN
- 16 hours of Clinical Experience at a PHS location
We have sessions starting every other week. Jump-start your career and apply today!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has grown to be 6,000+ employees strong and the 4th largest not-for-profit senior housing and services provider in the country. This was made possible by people like you who care about doing work that touches others in a meaningful way. As a PHS employee, you can significantly impact the lives of others, while enriching yours. Enjoy job security while serving in this growing field.
Working as a caregiver is both meaningful and important. With more than 45 locations, we're almost always hiring:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA/NAR)
- Nurses (RN/LPN)
- Home Health Aides
- Resident Assistants
Full-time benefit eligible employment begins at 60 hours per two-week pay period:
All employees are eligible for:
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular wage step increases
- Free flu shots in the fall
- Free coffee and reduced price meal tickets
- Employee appreciation events
We provide opportunities to learn and grow:
- Monthly learning and development opportunities
- Opportunities for development assignments
Where can I serve?
Search current career opportunities - apply once and be considered for several openings!
See why our employees love working at PHS
What it means to extend our Christian ministry
At PHS, we resolve to uphold and fulfill our mission, “to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults.” We are blessed to serve over 25,000 older adults each year. Together, the staff and volunteers of PHS offer their gifts and extend our Christian ministry as we have for over 60 years.