Pathway to Therapy
Therapy Graduates - if you are looking to get into the therapy field, we have a great opportunity for you!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has grown to be 6,000+ employees strong and the 4th largest not-for-profit senior housing and services provider in the country. This was made possible by people like you who care about doing work that touches others in a meaningful way. As a PHS employee, you can significantly impact the lives of others, while enriching yours. Put your education to excellent use and begin earning now...on a path created just for you!
The Pathway to Therapy program hires therapy graduates as Resident Assistants and offers hands-on experience and professional growth towards your goal of becoming a therapist. Therapists who are not already certified nursing assistants have the opportunity to start working and become certified in only 10 days via our flexible OnTrack program
In addition to the stable employment including both wages and benefits at 60 hours per pay period, we are also offering a unique loan forgiveness and mentorship program specifically designed for therapy graduates like yourself. These benefits will support you personally and professionally as you prepare for a career as a therapist at PHS where we will offer you priority access to internal therapy job openings.
Meet Sarah, one of the therapists and mentors at PHS.
Stable Employment with Benefits
- Full-time wage and benefits (60 hours per two-week pay period)
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular wage step increases
As part of the Pathway to Therapy program, PHS offers employees loan forgiveness to help offset tuition and other related costs while working as a Resident Assistant. This program provides reimbursement of the required minimum monthly loan payment on a quarterly basis up to $1000 for therapist assistants and $2000 for therapists ($4000 and $8000 annually).
- Newly hired or current employee who recently graduated from a therapy program
- Works a full-time core schedule of at least an average of 30 hours/week
- Loans cannot be in deferment nor forbearance and employee must be able to provide monthly lender statements and proof of payment
- Is endorsed by their manager, HR representative, Campus Administrator and Director of Rehabilitation
Structured Mentorship Program
- Gain knowledge and applicable experience within the rehab setting
- Build relationships with the rehab team
- Up to 4 hours of paid therapist mentorship per pay period
- Access to therapy-related continuous education
Priority Access to Internal Openings
- Be among the first to know about internal job openings
- As an organization where people make lifelong careers, PHS is committed to help each employee grow into his or her optimum role.
Opportunities are available at the following locations:
Apply Online Today!
Or send an email to [email protected]
for more information.