With help from our rehabilitation team, you can improve your quality of life and gain greater independence. Our physical and occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists will work alongside you and your physician to customize a plan to reach your goals.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Personalized Care and Treatment
We offer exceptional care, serving with compassion whether you’re living at one of our communities or visiting for an appointment. If you’re unable to leave your home, we also offer skilled home care through our Optage® home and community services division.
Our rehabilitation team has advanced training in evaluating and treating disorders that are common as we age.
Your personalized plan will combine clinical research and relevant knowledge about the effect of aging on the body with specific information about you—your symptoms, your needs and your goals.
Common conditions that may indicate a need for rehabilitation:
- Cardiac conditions
- Joint pain
- Joint replacement
- Memory changes
- Walking and balance changes
- Weakness, injury or illness
If you are experiencing falls or balance changes, activities you used to do with ease are more challenging, or you have recently been hospitalized, our rehabilitation team can help.
Having a caring therapist in your corner
Work with an occupational therapist to get back to everyday life and promote recovery by restoring function, learning new techniques and/or adapting your home.
Experience better tomorrows
- Enhance your ability to do the activities you most enjoy
- Learn exercise programs you can do at home to maintain and improve your safety and well-being
- Obtain expert advice and training on adaptive equipment
- Receive a comprehensive home assessment with recommendations that meet your unique needs
Partner with a physical therapist to focus on promoting movement, mobility and your quality of life.
Gain freedom to live well
- Decrease muscle and joint pain
- Improve mobility to return to the activities you enjoy
- Increase strength and balance to reduce your risk of falls
- Develop better body mechanics and posture
Enhance your Occupational Therapy and/or Physical Therapy outcomes by performing exercises within water.
With aquatic based personalized care and treatment
- Improve range of motion
- Improve balance and coordination
- Lessen pain throughout exercise (body is supported by the buoyancy of water)
- Function at higher levels than possible on land
With the guidance of a speech-language pathologist, learn helpful strategies to overcome voice, speech, language, thinking and swallowing difficulties.
Discover keys to improvement
- Minimize hoarseness or whispy voice
- Improve articulation, fluency and language
- Expand attention, memory and problem-solving in your daily life
- Reduce swallowing difficulties while dining
- Improve your written communication