Respite Care - NEW!
Relax and Recover
Be Our Guest
Are you a caregiver planning a vacation or in need of a short break? Or, are you or a loved one recovering from a recent illness or hospitalization? If so, now there is a place to stay comfortably and affordably. Fairway Knoll’s respite program offers a private, furnished setting that feels like home. All that is needed are a few personal items. Benefit from meal preparation and housekeeping services all the while knowing staff are available around the clock. Personal and health care services are available to fit individual needs.
Respite Stay Services
- Private, furnished apartment
- Wheelchair accessible shower
- Personal pendant urgent call system
- 24-hour on-site homecare staff to respond to calls
- Three daily meals
- Weekly linen service (linens provided)
- Staffed social, spiritual, and recreational offerings
- Escorts to meals and calendar activities for first 5 days
- Weekly personal laundry (two loads)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Telephone service
- Basic cable television
- Open public Wi-Fi
- Designated complimentary transportation to shopping and outings (if applicable)
- Seven day minimum stay, sixty day maximum
In addition to the respite daily fee, a minimum personal care fee of $xx per day is also required. The following services are included in the minimum fee:
- Initial nursing assessment
- Scheduled nursing hours and on-call staff consultation
- Nurse liaison with health care professionals
- Nurse maintains clinical record information
- Nurse coordination of laboratory requests
- Weekly shower or bath
Personal and health care services such as bathing and dressing, medication administration or other personal cares are available to fit individual circumstances at established rates. A nurse will meet with you prior to arrival to determine services.
Contact Us to learn more about Respite Care and schedule a tour.
Medical and personal supplies are the responsibility of the individual receiving respite services.
Take a Look Inside Now
Private apartments with spacious living areas and access to beautiful common spaces and amenities: