Home Connections: Realty and Relocation for Seniors™
Are you ready to make a move but have a home to sell? Don’t put your life on hold. Take advantage of Home Connections, a multi-faceted realty and relocation assistance program for older adults, brought to you by Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), Coldwell Banker Realty and Gentle Transitions—three companies with decades-rich history, solid reputations and a commitment to delivering attentive, personal service.
When you choose Home Connections for your real estate needs you’re one step closer to reaching your retirement goals. This complimentary service provides:
Why Choose Home Connections?
- A Personal Move Manager who will guide you through every aspect of your home sale and move, at no charge.
- A select group of Coldwell Banker Realtors, chosen specifically for their expertise and service.
- A complimentary home warranty for you and your buyer.
- A cash rebate* paid to you after you sell your home with a Coldwell Banker Realty approved Realtor and move into the Presbyterian Homes & Services community of your choice. (Some restrictions may apply. Please refer to program guidelines.)
- A complimentary visit from Gentle Transitions to learn how they can help coordinate sorting, getting rid of unwanted possessions, packing, selecting a mover, unpacking and total resettling in your new home.
It takes an expert to position your home so potential buyers will be motivated to move in, not move on. We have proven techniques that bring buyers and sellers together, and we are driven to help you net the best possible price.
Ready to Learn More?
Contact your Presbyterian Homes & Services Housing Counselor or Advisor and we’ll be happy to connect you with your own Personal Move Manager.
Resources for Eastern Wisconsin Residents
Home Connections Program
Additional Tips from Gentle Transitions
Enjoy these videos for more helpful tips and information about preparing for a move.
*Program Guidelines: If your property is currently listed with a real estate agent, please disregard. It is not our intention to solicit homes already listed by another broker. *Rebate or credit is based on the sale side commission (the side your agent represents). The Program is a free, no-obligation benefit program offered in all states and Canada through Coldwell Banker Realty. The ability to pay a cash rebate may be modified or prohibited by law in some states. Not valid on previous home sale transactions. Registration before speaking with a real estate agent is required to ensure eligibility for the rebates. The rebate amount is based on the sale price of the home. A rebate check will be sent a few weeks after the closing.
© 2020 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker is a registered trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Real estate agents affiliated with an NRT Coldwell Banker company are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of the company.
PHS has no contractual relationship with Coldwell Banker Realty or Gentle Transitions. The brokerage and moving services are their own and not a partnership or joint venture with PHS. PHS receives no fees or remuneration of any kind. All agreements will be strictly between the participant and Coldwell Banker Realty and/or Gentle Transitions.